Experience & Education
Among the cases that Dale has argued before the Oregon Court of Appeals are:
- Roseburg Forest Products v. Langley
- Active Transportation Co. v. Wylie
- Carling National Breweries v. McClure
- Simmons v. Lane Mass Transit District
- Cummings v. SAIF
- Roseburg Forest Products v. Terri Hardenbrook-Hardy
- University High School, Honolulu, Hawaii, 1968.
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis-St. Paul, Minnesota, 1972.
- University of Oregon School of Law, Eugene, Oregon, 1981.
ORGANIZATIONS / MEMBERSHIPS
- Oregon State Bar Association
- Oregon State Bar Association: Workers' Compensation Section
- Small Firm and Sole Practitioners Section
- Appellate Practice Section
- Diversity Section
- Disability Section
- Lane County Bar Association
- Oregon Trial Lawyers Association
- Oregon Minority Lawyers Association
- Japanese American Citizens League
- Southern Poverty Law Center